The Brown-Forman Amphitheater
This is a peaceful green space located in Phase II of Watefront Park, near Tumbleweed and the Adventure Playground. The Brown-Forman Amphitheater offers dramatic views of the downtown skyline and Big 4 Bridge.
- - Adjacent to Phase II floating docks.
- - Can accomodate several thousand people on grass risers and the surrounding hillside.
- - Features concrete stage area with 400 amp electrical service.
- - 200 amp electrical service for concessions.
- - Can be easily gated for paid admission events.
- - Connected to a 20 foor wide espalanade that allows easy vehicular access for setup and creates an ideal merchandise vendor area with an electrical outlet at every other light pole.
- - Turquoise parking lot can be used in combination with the space.
- - Potable Water in the restroom building of the Turquoise Parking Lot.